Sunday, November 27, 2011

CYBERMONDAY305

CYBERMONDAY305 is the code for 30% off at lulu!

Now is the time to buy that copy of Demonspore and whatever copies of Knockspell Magazine you need (or player-copies of the Swords & Wizardry rules, or whatever).

The Store
Demonspore Book
Demonspore pdf

The coupon expires after the 28th -- oddly it doesn't seem to exclude pdfs like most of their deals do. I don't know if that's an oversight or not.

Corrected - I said 35% but that's for a bulk order and uses a different code.

3 comments:

  1. Anyway to get some of the older issues of Knockspell up on Lulu? I was hoping to buy issue #1 as a PDF there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. Not sure how I missed them before, but now I see the earlier issues. Maybe because they are listed as "Knockspell Magazine" while the later issues come up as just "Knockspell?" No clue. Anyhow, time to cash in on that coupon!

    ReplyDelete